As much as we love Christianity and fashion, we also want our products to be sustainable, as well as produced under fair working conditions. That's why our products are made from organic cotton or recycled PET bottles.
We believe >it's time< to present our faith openly and with pride. Through modern and stylish design of our products, we make this possible.
Charity is very important to us! For this reason we donate 12% of our profits to charitable organizations.
Do you know the differences between conventional and organic cotton?
1. Water consumption Huge water consumption - 440 liters of water are used to make a single T-shirt.
2. Chemicals Heavy chemical use - 1 t-shirt is 51g of chemicals. This corresponds to about 1/3 of the total weight of a T-shirt.
3. Working conditions Health consequences for farmers and factory workers - Due to the enormous price pressure, genetically modified seeds are bought. School attendance cannot be financed for their children because of the poverty. Instead, children have to work on the contaminated field. Every 30 minutes (!) A farmer takes his own life out of desperation
4. Sustainability -
1. Water consumption 95% lower groundwater consumption than conventional cotton
2. Chemicals No use of chemicals
3. Working conditions Farmers and factory workers are paid fairly and are therefore not dependent on genetically modified seeds. The children no longer have to work in the fields and can go to school.
4. Sustainability With the purchase of a single organic cotton T-shirt, you can save around 7m² of growing space from pesticides and fertilizers
"BLESSED ARE THOSE MAKING PEACE; BECAUSE THEY WILL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD."